Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[Ranking] 'The most entertaning animation of winter 2011 ranking' - from goo

Source: http://www.zakzak.co.jp/society/gooranking/news/20110330/gor1103301055000-n1.htm

I dun know what 'goo' is, but some sort of survey thing, I think.
1. Kimi ni Todoke Season 2
2. Beelzebub
3. Level E
4. Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica
5. Gosick
6. IS: Infinite Stratos
7. Onii-chan no Koto
8. Mitsudomoe Zoryochu!
9.  Kore wa Zombie desuka?
10. Yumekui Merry

If you find something very wrong with the list, you are not mistaken. (Kimi ni Todoke is acceptable, since it is basically 'One Piece' of the shoujo manga.) 2ch guys are also saying this list is fucked up and does not represent majority of the fans other than those 'original manga fans' who voted it without even watching actual animation.

Well, this kind of list always fails. Meh.

6 comments:

  1. You shouldn't forget that 2ch represents only a part of anime fans... mostly otaku. This and other non-2ch lists are more close to what "average" fans like. I'm not going to say who's right and which is better. All of these are just the opinion different kind of anime viewers and I'm sure it's normal to have different opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    ^
    ^
    No, it's truly suck. Two solid reasons are...
    1. Beelzebub is no.2
    2. No Hourou Musuko in the list

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BaZ: I'm pretty sure that I said the voting is consist of "original manga fans who voted it without even watching actual animation".

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ I know, but is that really true? Because 2ch said that? <.<

    If they are right, just forget what I said.
    But I'm not surprised, 2ch would never agree with something like this :D

    And don't think I'm agreeing with this survey... hell no, lol. But I can accept other's opinion, if it's not some obvious bullshit. The internet needs nice people like me too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check the survey of ‘Which anime are you most satisfied with' in Japan. Madoka got more votes than the second,third,forth combined. And that was even before ep 10 was aired

    ReplyDelete