Saturday, March 26, 2011

[Tore] KIZUMONOGATARI 『傷物語』 is a MOVIE!!!

Source: http://www.bookclub.kodansha.co.jp/bc2_bc/search_view.jsp?b=2837714
"Kizumonogatari Movie Announced!"



"I want to see my adult form now, faggot Shinbo." - Shinobu says


As the rumour said, Kizumonogatari was indeed in movie format, announced through new novel 'Hana-monogatari (花物語). Not known when it will air, but I'm sure it won't be soon knowing Shaft's shit schedule. However, I'm so happy to hear that there are actually things going on with Kizumonogatari animation.. ;_; The best news that covers my misery from delay of Madoka... ;_;

3 comments:

  1. Kizumonogatari is the prequel of Bakemonogatari, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mind IS full of fuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Phantom it is the prequel of Bake.. you get to see bits of Kizu in the scene before and during the OP of Bake episode 1.

    ReplyDelete