Totally unexpected this. 'C³' was planned for anime adaptation, which is now announced to be animated by member of 'Team Shinbo', Oonuma Shin and Silverlink. Now, I really wonder if Oonuma Shin does actually belongs to Shaft now. (I will rather call 'Sliver Link' belongs to Shaft though, since Oonuma Shin is influenced way too much by Shinbo style.)
Another important staff position is, Saito Yoshinari, who is experienced with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha action sequences. Very interesting.
(*Edited: I read spoilers on its vol 1 light novel, and all these promises of moe and love comedy is supposed to be troll. It has gore.)
- Original Creator: Minase Hazuki
- Director: Oonuma Shin (Negima!? OVA, Ef-series, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- Series Composition: Yokote Michiko (xxxHolic, Shinyuaku! Ika Musume)
- Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Ooshima Miwa (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- Action Director: Saito Yoshinari (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha-Episode 5 Conti+direction, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's - Episode 7 Conti+direction)
- Animation Production: SILVER LINK
- Official Website
ringOtamegane's Last Words
Good good, Oonuma Shin in action again!