Thursday, May 19, 2011

[Blogging] Rewatching MadoMagi 12th episode

*Putting this wonderful mad instead of images*

I'm rewatching Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica's final episode... again and again. More I watch it, more my heart aches. Even though it is almost month since I watched it, I still get some tears when I watch those scenes. There was once I was also doubting whether this ending was best for the series, but now, after rewatching this ending, I'm really convinced, it can be called one of the most beautiful, but saddest ending that I can think of.

4 comments:

  1. I've re-watched the series around 5 times now and I still cry rivers when watching the last 3 episodes. No other anime has ever affected me this emotionally either. Madoka really is the best anime I've ever seen and it had the perfect ending imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rewatch the scene in episode 11 in the end where Homura almost loses hope a lot of times. I almost teared up a bit there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rewatching the series IS an interesting experience, all right. It may not have made me shed tears, but there's a VAST difference between episodic watching and marathoning it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've yet to rewatch allthough I plan to, perhaps when I get all of the Blu Rays for it, or show it for a marathon. I wish I could cry the tears you guys do, but unfortunately I wasn't able to.(Fantastic series though, definite favorite).

    ReplyDelete