Friday, June 3, 2011

[Blogging] Spring 2011 line-ups - Individual Award Night

Image has nothing to do with the post
Well fuck, I'm bored, thus doing this.

-------------------------

(It's all my personal opinion)

Award for the BEST STORY/PLOT 
- Steins;Gate
 

Award for the BEST DIRECTION
- Ano Hana
- Steins;Gate
*Tie

Award for the BEST CHARACTER DESIGN/ART
- Denpa Onna

Award for the BEST MUSIC
- Ano Hana

Award for the BEST OP/ED THEME SONG
- DOG DAYS

Award for the BEST OP/ED ANIMATION
- Ano Hana

Award for the BEST COMEDY
- Gintama

Award for the BEST MOE
- Denpa Onna

Award for the BEST Male/Female CHARACTER
- Yukiatsu from Ano Hana
- Meme from Denpa Onna

Award for the BEST PRODUCTION STUDIO
- White fox

Award for the BEST DIRECTOR
- Nagai Tatsuyuki

Award for the BEST ANIMATION DIRECTOR
- Nishida Asako

Award for the BEST SAKUGA
- Hana Saku Iroha

Award for the LARGEST BUDGET/QUALITY
- Nichijou

Award for the UNIQUENESS
- Tiger & Bunny

Award for the BEST CONCEPT
- Control

Award for the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT
- Nichijou

Award for the BEST ANIMATION OF THE SPRING SEASON
- Steins;Gate
- Ano Hana
*Only nominations

-------------------------

Meh, done. Share your opinions.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah that's pretty good since there's a bunch of stuff that is meh...

    There are some things that don't seem right but I'mm too sleepy to say anything now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...
    What do they actually expect from nichijou?

    I dont read the manga...
    But I would say its ok....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger & Bunny is actually my most favorite in this season. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Shaftfag just like you and I want to say everything Shaft does is the best but even I have to admit Anohana is making it hard for me to be stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IMO

    Best OP Steins;gate
    Best ED AnoHi

    ReplyDelete