Friday, July 8, 2011

[Bloggin] Things that I watch this summer season

So, 3rd term started, new anime's flooding again. I haven't started watching them yet, but here are a list of animation that I will follow on;

Following from Spring season:
Steins;Gate
Hana Saku Iroha

Summer Season:
Mawaru Penguindrum: Must watch of this season. If there was Madoka  in Winter and Ano Hana in Spring, we have Penguindrum as a return of Ikuhara Kunihiko's with new original animation

The iDOLM@STER: Again, must watch. For the fact that this Nishigori Atsushi's first project after leaving GAINAX. I haven't played the game, but I can already feel its quality.

BLOOD-C: Honestly, I was never into CLAMP brand other than Cardcapture Sakura. However, I will give this a try.

Kami-Sama doll: Well.... even though its animation turned me off, I will try.

Baka to Test to Shoukanju ni: MUST WATCH
-----------------------------


...Yeah. That's pretty much it. I'm not into loli (certain basketball animu), not into BL (certain noitaminA animu), not into Usagi Drop etc.

4 comments:

  1. No Natsume Yuujinchou S3?

    You're doing it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon: I'm doing it right since it is third season anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to ones you mentioned. Not going to try Kamisama no Memo-chou?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Won't you write about the trailer of Guilty Crown?

    ReplyDelete