Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Steins;Gate] Here we have, the best episode of the year after Madoka 10th episode.

That is, Steins;Gate 23rd episode.

You know why.

EL, PSY, CONGRU

"Saishono Omae" wo Damase....SEKAI" wo.....Damase..."...

I still remember hearing these words from PV.

Show of the year will still be Madoka Magica,

but the best animation adaptation ever taken from 'VISUAL NOVEL', will be Steins;Gate... not just this year... but...

FOREVER.


ringotamegane, after watching Steins;Gate....

4 comments:

  1. I love this year. Madoka, Steins;Gate and Mawaru... What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all that was said. Well, except for the "forever". At least I hope for more good novel adaptations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @I don't think there will be any VN adaptation that will surpass Steins;Gate. Unless Robotics;Note is even superior. u.u~~

    ReplyDelete