Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ranting: Guilty watching Guilty Crown

*sigh...

*...even more sigh....


whatever. I will watch it anyway, even if it would be torturing experience for me. Who knows? The only thing that is remotely known about the story is its setting that reeks rightist. However, I might be horribly wrong; it would not necessarily be the focus of the series anyway.

However, if I just look at the quality of the series itself, this 1st episode was definitely lower than what I was expecting. Main character is so bland. The way that story is going is quite predictable if you know TTGL cliche. Hell, Code Geass had super-awesome-clever-FABULOUS male lead called Lelouch. This one doesn't have it, and that's one of the most important thing for the popularity of the series.

"Cliche... Cliche... Cliche... then ridiculously good animations, cliche again, cliche... good animation, repeat" That was my impression.

1 comment:

  1. While I didn't find the episode as atrocious as you did, some of the mediocrity is pretty apparent (though you can already find fans defending this to the death).

    Go watch Last Exile!

    ReplyDelete