Friday, November 4, 2011

[Info] B★RS animation - Major Staff revealed

Staff for Black★Rock Shooter TV series from noitaminA slot is revealed;

https://twitter.com/#!/noitamina2010/status/132132803130298368

Staff:
  • Director: Yoshioka Shinobu (Black★Rock Shooter - director, Kannagi - direction, )
  • Series Composition: Okada Mari (Ano Hana, Fractal, CANAAN etc...)
  • Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Yoshigaki Yusuke (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
  • CG Director: Imaishi HIroyuki (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Currently in Studio Trigger)
  • Animation Production: Ordet, Sanjigen
  • Official Website
As expected, Studio Trigger was indeed involved in this project. Imaishi the God is here. Even though I dislike every other staffs in there, even including Okada Mari for making BRS fuckin slice of life school series, I have to watch it. (*sigh)

3 comments:

  1. Same director from OVA? ...

    Okada Mari? Ehh... I want an action series...

    Thank you! Now, I can lower my expectation to zero. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just came...

    ReplyDelete