Thursday, November 17, 2011

[Info] "This light novel is great! 2012" - Light novel ranking.


Light Novel Ranking:
  1. Sword Art Online
  2. Certain Magical Indexuuuuu
  3. BENTO - WAR
  4. Enkan Shoujo
  5. Bakates
  6. Haganai
  7. Okult logic (?)
  8. Suzumiya Haruhi
  9. Idol-rising (?)
  10. Ame no hi no Iris (Iris of Rainy Day)

Wow. I've never really had attention to Sword Art Online, it seems to be very popular. I did hear it is good, and I also know it is getting animated. Quite excited now.

8 comments:

  1. Any personal recommendations on light novels? I've been trying to brush up on my japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monogatari series not up there? RAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monogatari is placed 34th....WTF indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Sword Art Online is really awesome! But yeah, rage on the Monogatari series FFFFUUU and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF BEN-TO doing there? You sure that's not reverse ranking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Last Anon: Bento is popular. No objection for that, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found that difficult to believe... but if statistic says so. *shrug*

    By the way, Does Horizon got any ranking at all?

    ReplyDelete