Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ranting: The BIGGEST cancer to animation fandom - FOUND.

This is what I heard from the MAL thread where discusses about release of new Madoka film.

"If you really loved the series, you wouldn't want more."

That was, the biggest - pile - of - shit I've ever seen in MAL in my life. Is that what we call fan? Is that what we call 'love for the series'? Hell, if that's the case, I would say I was fan of nothing, since whenever I became fan of some series, I always wanted more of it.

Wow. It was surely, the biggest faggot+idiot who tries to be look some great professional/critics of animation who would want more of NOTHING in animation, since it is rule of this world that sequel will never be better than original, ever, except Toy Story. That guy who posted that thing would be the most cynical person in the world, cannot be fan of anything since he would be afraid of it getting ruined. What a laughable bitch.

9 comments:

  1. That's what you get for browsing MAL forums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon: and that's why I actually browse Mal forum. <3 <3

    So many elitists, kids and faggots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal is full of Naruturds who have only heard of Death Note, Bleach, One piece and probably Code Geass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA No way!!

    the other day, i had the same discussion with the same kind of faggot xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up mal when I looked at the lists of the top forum contributors. Bake: 6/10.
    As a fellow shaftfag, I highly discourage you from rotting out your eyes from the ignorance of mal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @illumi: mal is fun since it is shitty. I love playing with ignorance and faggots. So, no worries.

    ReplyDelete