Thursday, December 1, 2011

[Preview] 2012 Winter releases - Impression

Funny that even though it is Summer in my region, I have to call winter for the sake of many... >_>

Anyway, here are some of my impressions;

Nisemonogatari: ALL-KILL

Another: Director is an error

BRS TV series: Slice-of/School life version of BRS? Fuck that, seirously.

Amagami SS+: Umm wasn't this finished?

Natsume Yuujincho: This series shall never end.

Mouretsu Pirates: Hmm...

Ano Natsu de Matteru: Director is Nagai Tatsuyuki + Ending is done by NAGI. This is MUST WATCH.... ABSOLUTE - MUST - WATCH

Tentai Opera Milky Holmes 2nd season: FUUUUUKC YEZSSSSSSSSS

----------------

THE END.

4 comments:

  1. "it is Summer in my region"

    Oh, so you really do live in QLD. I live in the same country.

    NISEMONOGATARI
    FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    I wonder how long it shall take me to adjust to Hanekawa's short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you following Korea Saimoe?
    http://moet.anizone.net/?Phase=VoteResult

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tantei milky opera Holmes is gonna be over 1.3 trillion.
    And amagami. .... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for me, I only awaited for Symphogear. And Encourage Films, the anime studio producing this, was founded by Gonzo since 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete